Thursday, July 3, 2008

7/3

It has been just over a week of not blogging.  I was gone for a few days for boy scout camp.  When the tiger cubs have resident camp they request that a parent accompany each tiger.  No complaints here, I love camping and I love scouting.  One of my first scouting adventures was in high school when I joined a high adventure explorers post.  It was probably one of the best things I ever did, joining that post.  At any rate the camp was awesome.  In the next few days I would like to post some photos.  

This week I have been working full time at the bike shop.  Not much riding time, OK NO riding time.  Today I was able to get in a measly 8 miles.  My DH always says some riding is better than no riding, so 8 miles is better than 0 miles.  This weekend family will be visiting, so riding will once again be hit and miss.

No comments: