Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/16




Has more than a week flown by? I can't believe how time flies. This past weekend was the Leaming family reunion. The past few years we have done a theme reunion. This years was western. What fun. I hope to add more info. about the reunion tomorrow. For now I have a few pics with more to follow. Other than the western theme the resort offered tug-o-war and mud wrestling. What a blast! It was held at the MarVal Resort in Gore, Oklahoma. A pretty neat place, perfect for hosting a reunion with family members of all ages.

In other news, this weekend is the Eureka Springs Fat Tire Festival. My body is not in shape for this, I have not been on the mountain bike for some time. This race is so much fun, I cannot deny myself.

1 comment:

Venngirl said...

How muddy can two boys get?