Wednesday, June 18, 2008

6/18


Today has been one of those days that starts with a bang and ends with I don't know, maybe being so tired you can't sleep. We had tennis lessons in the morning, followed by swim lessons, then doctors appointment (next week is boy scout camp and we needed a physical), baseball practice and then family fun. Relatives from out of state are visiting and the fam got together. It was wonderful to see everyone, and how much they have grown. Listening to their experiences in a culture so different from our own--even though they do live in the states.


I was so happy today, my ride was in excess of 20 miles. I know it is hard to believe. So I got in 25 miles on the Scammon Loop in about 1 hour 20 minutes. The last month I have been able to ride enough that my body is wanting more time in the saddle. If I could get at least one or two rides a week that were over 3 hours long, I would be ecstatic--as would my legs, my heart, and lungs.
The picture is a few years old, but I wanted to put up a mountain bike photo. It is blurry because I was going soo fast! (I wish)

No comments: