Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6/3

Today was an off day. I had not planned it to be an off day, but it turned out that way. I was telling myself, it would probably be ok since I had not taken the two previous off days on my workout schedule off. It still bothers me that I let my day get away from me. Bummer news too, the WinKC triathlon that I have the training plan for is, get this, full. 550 women have registered for the Aug. 1 race, so I had to put my name on a waiting list. That will teach me to procrastinate. To alleviate the pain, I have started searching for some other races that would be similar in format. Maybe there will be an off-road triathlon out there with my name on it.

I wonder when folks start out writing their blogs if there are as many I's in it as mine has. That bother me along with letting my day get away from me.

No comments: