Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6/2

Ok, today was a good workout day. Got up early for a swim clinic. Swam for about an hour, pretty awesome, I am beginning to figure out the freestyle stroke. I need to try to swim a little everyday so that I can ingrain everything into my mind and muscles. Directly after the swim, I rode for two hours. The ride included three five minute intervals, my first of the year. Actually my first in a very long time. I should have done one more, it took those three to remember how to do the interval. The last thirty minutes of the ride were very easy, I rode with the boys from the house to the shop. It was nice, because they were excited to go ride and I did not have to twist their arms. I was supposed to run today, but ran out of time. That workout will have to be added on to Wednesday's workout. Time wise I am pretty happy with how the day went, and very happy the boys and I rode together.

No comments: