Tuesday, September 2, 2008

9/2




I was searching through old photographs to inspire me to ride more and came across this photo. This is quite a few years old, I was much skinnier and faster. At any rate, I love this photo. For me it is very zen. I am going crazy fast, but the pic is so peaceful. My most fervent wish is to make the time to really ride my bike again. To be able to feel I am at my best fitness wise. My pseudo training will go really well for a week or more at time, but then something always happens to take over my life. Today it was school meetings, usually it is not finding a babysitter. I know that I can do better. I suppose the question is will I find/make the time or will the time take over me.

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

I love this photo and the energy behind/around it. Sending you thoughts of experiencing it fully.
Linda