Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/10





Life is moving, a non-stop race. Where is that moment of solititude? You know the one where you can sit and everything is still and you can be still, still of body and mind.


This coming weekend is the Arkansas State Mtb. Championships at Devil's Den State Park, and I cannot wait. the pics are all from last year's race weekend. Except for the massive air from the six-year old (now seven). I suppose I should wait and not wish my life away, but it will be nice to camp out and hang out with friends and family (ok, and the trees). There is supposed to be rain for the weekend, I think that will add to the peacefulness, force me to slow down and think.


Last night was so much fun. The fam played a rousing game of Monopoly. We enjoyed each other, not having the tv or the video games going made it the evening was the best part.


No comments: