Thursday, June 4, 2009

6/4

Busy, busy, busy day. The boys and I worked extra hard to get the house cleaned up for a friend spending the next few days with us. Then went to a nephew's ballgame, dropped the boys off with their cousins to stay the night. Then ran errands for the big race. Then went to a run clinic for the tri-ladies club to learn how to be a better runner. Then went for a 45 minute swim. Whew, now I am ready to hit the hay. The way the day was going, I was afraid a workout was not going to happen, again. But it did. Yeah! After the run clinic, I did my own 20 minute run, ok jog and walk. I am easing into the running. After badly twisting my ankle a year and a half ago, I am constantly worried that I will reinjure it. Biking does not bother it at all, but I could see myself easily trying to do to much on the run.

By the way, this weekend is the Kansas State Road and Criterium Championships. Our shop is hosting them in Arma on Saturday and Pittsburg on Sunday. It keeps us very busy.

Below are some pics from previous races we have hosted.






No comments: